Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA) Injury

Personal Injury & Workers Compensation Claims

Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA) Injury

Motor vehicle accident claims is a legal term that describes a court matter raised by any commuter injured in a motor accident against the insurance company representing the person/s or driver at fault of the accident.

Are you an injury victim as a result of a motor vehicle accident? If you have sustained an injury arising from another person’s negligence from a Motor Vehicle Accident; whether you where a pedestrian, a driver or a passenger in a vehicle then you should seek advice by speaking to an injury expert on 1300 911 142. A Motor Vehicle Accident involvement can include truck accidents, motorcycle accidents bicycle and pedestrian accidents. Contacting  Claims Australia can help guide you through the compensation claim process and advise you what your legal entitlements may include.

  • +

    What is my limitation to claim compensation?

    If you where involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident, by law you must first report the accident to the Police. Failure to do so could eliminate your right to make a claim for compensation. You must lodge a claim with the CTP insurer within nine (9) months from your date of accident, or one (1) month from consulting a Solicitor. To commence legal proceedings you have three (3) years from your date of injury to make a lump sum claim in Queensland. If your injury has occurred in another state, contact us on 1300 911 142 and we can advise you further on your limitations with you specific state of injury.

  • +

    Who is entitled?

    An individual who has suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence can make a claim for compensation. Injuries sustained in a Motor Vehicle Accident not only have to be physical but can be psychological. Obtaining compensation for physical and psychological injuries sustained in a Motor Vehicle Accident can potentially help the healing process. You may be entitled to claim compensation for economic loss, medical expenses, out of pocket expenses, pain and suffering and receive a lump sum payout. A Claims Solicitor may advise you of how the process works and lodge your claim.

  • +

    What is a Journey Claim?

    If you where involved in an accident on your way to or from work or during work hours, you may be entitled to make a Journey Claim. A Journey Claim is made through your employer’s insurance company (e.g. WorkCover) and they may cover you for loss of wages, medicals expenses and also out of pocket expenses) whether or not who is at fault. In this case you may be entitled to also run a CTP claim if you are the passenger or the drive not at fault. Before accepting any lump sum offer from WorkCover it is important to find out more about what you can claim under the CTP insurer. Contact us to find out about these options.

  • +

    What is a Common Law Claim?

    Commencing a Common Law Claim for injuries sustained in a Motor Vehicle Accident can potentially put you in a positive position for the future to get your health back on track especially if your injury is going to leave you with a permanent disability. Why? Pursuing a Common Law Claim compensates you for past and future loss of wages, medical expenses that you may incur in the future, out of pocket expenses and also pain and suffering. Insurance companies go by a computerised system and do not take your future losses into account and also pain and suffering compensation which therefore limits your compensation. A Claims Solicitor can offer you a FREE Case Review to advise you what you could claim, how to claim, your entitlements, legal rights and how the process works. Claims Solicitor can guide you onto the right track lodging your claim and taking your case on a “No Win No Fee” basis so it does not cost you anything to put your personal injury in or to pursue the matter.

  • Types of Road Accident Injury Claims

  • Have you sustained an injury due to a…
  • Motor Vehicle Accident ?

  • Motorbike Accident ?

  • Bicycle Accident ?

  • Road Accident (as the Pedestrian) ?

  • Common Road Accident Injuries

  • Whiplash

  • Burn Injuries

  • Spinal Damage

  • Loss of Limbs

  • Death

  • Internal Organs

  • Brain Injuries

  • Limb Fractures

If you would like to be contacted within 24 hours please complete our enquiry form and a personal injury specialist will contact you and provide you with legal advice about your Motor Vehicle Accident or simply call us on 1300 911 142.